Saturday, 13 July 2013

How to make a Panda Stamp Bento Video Tutorial


I made a bento video tutorial just now. I just made it for fun and this was my first attempt creating and editing a video (well, more like displaying pictures with background music ;)), so it really doesn't look professional and I still have a lot to learn. But it's fun to make anyway. I hope you enjoy looking at the video as much as I was making it :).

I use Pirates of the Carribbean main theme as the background music, played by the very talented Sungha Jung. Check out his youtube channel, he's got lots of great music improvisations.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. aww...pretty Panda Bento ^_^ Great tutorial and always have creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute panda stamp bento! thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tutorial..always love your ideas! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always so creative.
    The panda is so adorable : )

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...