Thursday, 5 June 2014

Rilakkuma Bento Collection


I never noticed that I have made that many Rilakkuma-themed bento meals! I think I have created 14 or 15 or so in total so far, even though I just featured 12 of them above (well, okay, if you are a super active charaben artist, this number probably means nothing to you ;), but to me it's a LOT :)!). If you want to know how to make these Rilakkuma-themed bento boxes, please go to the following links :)!

1. Koala Rilakkuma Bento
2. Tiger Rilakkuma Bento
3. Rilakkuma  & Co Bento
4. Rilakkuma in Totoro Suits Bento
5. Rilakumma-inspired Bear in Bee Suit Bento
6. Sleepy Rilakkuma Bento
7. Moo-Cow Rilakkuma Bento
8. Surprised Rilakkuma Bento
9. Simply Rilakkuma Bento
10. Rilakkuma Inari Sushi Bento
11. Adorable Rilakkuma Bento
12. Rilakkuma & Kiiroitori Bento

I am working on a bento related project at the moment which I will reveal in a few weeks' time. Hopefully I will be able to come up with a new bento in the next few days even though I will be pretty busy :). For the time being, enjoy being Rilakkuma-overloaded ;)!

12 comments:

  1. You're a Rilakkuma Goddess kakaaaakk :D *setelah dipikir-pikir aku gak pernah buat Rilakkuma, bikin sekali pun gagal nampak seperti Rilakkuma heheheheh *habis itu trauma LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, kebanyakan aku punya Rilakkuma gak mirip sebenernya. Dan aku skrg liat2 foto jaman dulu, kok aku ngerasa kayaknya bento ku agak berantakan dan super rame bgt prop nya, haha ;).

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh.....too many cuteness overload!!! You're amazing and I love it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks Karen :). You make so many lovely stuffs too!

      Delete
  3. all of them are amazing! *applause*

    ReplyDelete
  4. One is more cute than the other - you are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist aber nett, danke schön :D)!

      Delete
  5. You do have a lot of Rilakkuma! They are so cute! Which one is your favorite? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! My favourite has to be the Surprised Rilakkuma Bento :)!

      Delete
  6. You are so talented! No wonder you have a cook book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, Rilakkuma is quite easy to do
    However, I do not know why, I shall have different version of Rilakkuma from one bento to another hahaha!! Maybe I just not patient enough LOL
    Your series of Rilakkuma are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...