Please VOTE for my Bento Photos :)!!

21 comments




Hi everyone, two of my bento photos managed to get into the top 15 of the "Food Deco Contest" by Allthingsforsale.com. You would do me a great favour if you could help me vote for these two pictures in Facebook. Here are the simple steps:

  1. Click this link http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.269819619735411.87650.161843023866405&type=3
  2. Look for my two photos.
  3. "Like" them.
As I have mentioned in my Facebook page, I can't really give you anything in return for this favour, but a promise to make you smile with more of my bento creations :).

MANY, MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE :D)!!



Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments:

  1. They are so pretty!!!you have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nami and Cristina - Thanks a million :D)!! Well, looking at how the voting progresses at the moment, I don't think I'd win, but that's not the end of the world ;) ;)!! Your 'like' is much appreciated :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just voted.
    Your bento looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for both! I'm sure u're gonna walk away with the top prize with your talented creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful and I voted for you. :) Best of luck on the contest.

    I have a recipe that needs a vote as well. If you don't mind, please visit http://erecipecards.com/
    Register for an account (free of course) if you don't have one yet. And simply add my Chicken Satay with Cucumber Relish recipe in your "Personal Recipe Box". That would count as a vote. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your help and supports.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful, I don't know how one couldn't "like" them ;-)
    good luck! I cross my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're awesome! Voted for you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted! Wish you all the best and good luck, CG! ;)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Everyone - Thank you for all your support :D)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pah, none of the others were even close to being as good as yours... "Liked" both of yours. If you don't win that something weird is going on because your ones are way better than the others CG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Charles - Thank you for voting, Charles :)! I think everyone's creation is somehow unique in their own way, but I still wish I could get that $200 voucher to spend on bento shopping - call me cheap ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just voted! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely deserve my votes. Done and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done! Liked them both, after all I like all your bentos :-)

    Ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete