Power Lunch Bento

5 comments

My husband had this bento a few days ago. If you still remember, I told you that I made him a bento box with the same menu as mine. But he also had a piece of Korokke (Japanese croquette) and stir-fried bean sprouts which were missing in my bento.


I have to postpone my report about the things I got from Bento&Co for now as I am really short on time :(. Hopefully I'd be able to do so in the next few weeks.


Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Both look appetizing and delicious! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CG, you always come across with yummy and pretty bentos! On My, I really want to have this bento :D~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this looks like a power lunch indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete