Sunday, 1 November 2009

Müllermilch

What's your favourite flavoured-milk brand? Müllermilch is my favourite one currently (no, no, this is no advertisement and I don't get paid !;) - I just like the flavour!). There are many milk brands in Germany of course, and I am sure there are also other good ones beside Müllermilch, since Germany does have high-quality dairy products, but I haven't tried them yet. I have the tendency to buy the same things over and over again once I know a product is good instead of trying other brands as well - so in this area I'm not that very adventurous. But I am sure one day I'll try other flavoured-milk brands as well.



Müllermilch has various flavours - my most favourite flavour is chocolate, followed by strawberry and vanilla. There are also other flavours like banana, coffee, passionfruit and so on. But as I have mentioned before, I am just not that adventurous - For my milk and ice-cream, I normally never go beyond these three 'safe' flavours (well, except green tea or sesame for ice-cream - but they don't have these flavours in Germany ;)).

What I like about Müllermilch is, the taste is not too overpowering and sweet yet flavourful, especially when served cold. My favourite Australian milk brand is Moove. But I think Müllermilch tastes even better!





Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. plus, the bottles look so colorful and cuteeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try all these. Looks good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduhhh susunya , g mau donk , itu yg coklat ga terlalu manis n diminum dingin asikkkk mau banget !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find them here in Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mochachocolata Rita - Yes, I know the bottles look nice too :)!

    @ Ancoo - Yeah it's such a pity, I don't think that Müllermilch import their milk to Singapore...

    @ Veny - Iya, ini susu mmg enak bgt!! Rasanya gak terlalu manis dan diminum dingin2 tuh seger bgt rasanya...

    @ Kenny T - Maybe Müllermilch should really import their milk...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh, very hard to find high quality ones here. if there are, will be so exp. Cute bottles!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...