What's your favourite chocolate brand? I think this is a very difficult question...;)! I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate because it doesn't taste very sweet but yet so elegant. My favourite chocolate is German and it's called Sarotti. I especially adore their truffles. You can see yourself that these balls of goodness look very irresistible, don't you think?
Inside a piglet-cupcake to be exact :D!
Ingredients - adapted from Anncoo's recipe
- 250 g butter
- 225 g sugar (I used less)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 375 g milk
- 450 g flour
- 20 g baking powder
- Sarotti truffles
- Beat butter sugar, egg and vanilla essence.
- Sift flour and baking powder and continue to beat the batter.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Pour batter into cupcake cups, about 3/4 full.
- Add 1 truffle for each cup.
- Bake at 180° for around 25 minutes.
- Now, let the cupcakes cool down.
- Decorate the cupcakes with white chocolate icing (with a drop of pink food colouring). Use chocolate chips for the eyes and marzipan for the ears and snouts.
I still need to practise pouring while chocolate neatly...:c
By the way, last but not least, I would like to thank you Kristy from My Little Space for the lovely award...! Love it, especially because the colour suits my blog skin :D).