Piglet Chocolate-Truffle Cupcakes

41 comments


What's your favourite chocolate brand? I think this is a very difficult question...;)! I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate because it doesn't taste very sweet but yet so elegant. My favourite chocolate is German and it's called Sarotti. I especially adore their truffles. You can see yourself that these balls of goodness look very irresistible, don't you think?



Imagine having these goodies inside a cupcake...!




Inside a piglet-cupcake to be exact :D!
Hmmmm....!

Ingredients - adapted from Anncoo's recipe
  • 250 g butter
  • 225 g sugar (I used less)
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 3 eggs
  • 375 g milk
  • 450 g flour
  • 20 g baking powder
  • Sarotti truffles
Directions:
  • Beat butter sugar, egg and vanilla essence.
  • Sift flour and baking powder and continue to beat the batter.
  • Add milk and mix well.
  • Pour batter into cupcake cups, about 3/4 full.
  • Add 1 truffle for each cup.
  • Bake at 180° for around 25 minutes.
  • Now, let the cupcakes cool down.
  • Decorate the cupcakes with white chocolate icing (with a drop of pink food colouring). Use chocolate chips for the eyes and marzipan for the ears and snouts.



I still need to practise pouring while chocolate neatly...:c

By the way, last but not least, I would like to thank you Kristy from My Little Space for the lovely award...! Love it, especially because the colour suits my blog skin :D).





Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

41 comments:

  1. Ooh...those piglet cupcakes are so cute! You aer very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These piglets look cute! You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonitos, eres una artista. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute! But inside me was wishing you have given a bite to one of these cupcakes so I can see that yummy truffle inside the cupcake, lol. You are very good with decorating.. always never fail to intrigue me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!!! I love pigs!!! Awwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so creative, looks great dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! These cupcakes are genius! Luv luv luv em! I'm actually not a huge cupcake fan as I find them too sweet, but how can I resist one with such a wonderful treat inside!? These are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love dark chocolates too and those cupcakes look cuteeee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that! :-))..very creative !!

    Aipi

    http://usmasala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww..the piglets look so very cute :-)That's such a cool idea...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. huaaaaaaaaaaa....cute bangettttt!! ihhhh daku demen banget liat piglets nya. TOP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful little cupcakes! And what a beautiful blog, too - glad you found me =)

    Love your photography (styling is fantastic - I have real issues with styling! Too greedy, I think!) and your food looks absolutely delicious. I will be back!

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are so adorable! I can't bring myself to eat them. You are really creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I love it! So cute! I think it looks pretty neat already. :) I think I'll make them one day for my dad b/c he was born in the year of the pig.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dark chocolate never last in my hands for more than 5 minutes..so straight it goes into my mouth. No piglets for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This looks too cute to eat! My favorite chocolates? Long live Valrhona!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are so cute and i love anything pigs i dun tink i will bear to eat them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwww super duper cuteeeee! and i love everything dark chocolate :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aren't these the most lovable truffles you ever saw? It must've taken you some time to make those little ears and noses, but they're so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Once I bite on chocolate truffle, it's very hard to stop. Oh delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. babi2nya kawaiii...hehehe
    idem lah kita, gua jg suka dark choc.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are the cutest little piggy cupcakes I've ever seen. And, oh, those truffles. I like dark chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwww, these are sooooo cute! I have to show my cousin... she has a cat named Piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These cupcakes are just darling. I can imagine the looks on the faces of folks they are served to. You really are very creative. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  26. These piggies look so cute, can't bring myself to gobbling them up!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Too cute! And I LOVE dark chocolate thats all I use.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These piggies look so cute and pretty. I think they look better for decoration than in my tummy...haha. I can imagine the big surprise when you bite into each one to find a treasure inside :D I would love to try. Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Haha... just told you so! WE're really into this piggy thing.... haha... Super adorable! Have fun. Btw, you deserved the award.
    Cheers, kristy

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love all the piggies including your latest post. Really adorable ;DD
    Thanks for using my recipe, hope you like it ;))

    ReplyDelete
  31. New kind of dish to me...loved the presentation...very creative and the piggies look so perfect.....

    ReplyDelete
  32. creative and absolutely so much talent here bravo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute! Just absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are adorable! And with a truffle inside - HEAVEN!!!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! You're killing me... I wish I could taste them. My favorite chocolates to eat are Swiss Hazelnut Chocolates, but for baking I am still discovering.

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are some of the cutest truffles I have ever seen. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete