This is another simple bento which you can whip up within minutes, provided that you have all of the ingredients ready. And please do use fresh rice-noodles if you could, it'd make such a huge difference...!
- 250 g fresh rice-noodles
- 100 ground pork (or chicken)
- 100 bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs sambal oelek
- 1 Tbsp sweet soy sauce
- white pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add the ground pork. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, sambal oelek and oyster sauce. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Quickly add the noodles and stir until well combined.
- Toss in the bean sprouts, green onions and sprinkle a dash of pepper. Stir fry for another 1 minute. Serve.
- Top with slices of boiled egg, carved radish and a dollop of chili sambal :).