Cute Totoro Bento

9 comments

I've been wanting to make Totoro again for some time. This time I used pan-fried Spam for the Totoros and decorated the faces with nori and cheese. For the sides, I included a halved pan-fried Scotch egg, two cherry tomatoes, a small portion of edamame beans and a small portion of corn kernels, not forgetting some lettuce border to add some greens to the bento boxes.


Don't Forget to check out my previous Totoro posts. Click the pictures to read more about each of them :).






Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. All of your Totoro so awesome!!! Especially the quail egg colorful tororo!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow... absolutely love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so many amazing totoro theme bentos!!!! I love all! especially the quail eggs version!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of Totoro Bentos! They look both cute and yummy >.<

    I want to make Totoro bento too hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you buy quail eggs from in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ IdaDown - Hi Ida, I usually buy quail eggs from my local Asian grocery supermarket, it's actually the butcher's in Miracle supermarket (World Square shopping centre)in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Im in Brisbane but I shall check out the Asian grocers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Im in Brisbane, but Ill check out our local Asian grocer. Its obvious I guess, I just don't recall seeing egg when I was there. Thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete