My husband really liked the stir-fried coconut chicken. Unlike me who prefers her soups and noodles, he would always opt for wok dishes.
Stir-Fried Coconut Chicken - serves 2
- 2 chicken fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Maggi seasoning
- 1/4 cup cooking wine
- 1/2 cup coconut juice
- 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and saute chicken over medium high heat until lightly browned.
- Add garlic, onion, cabbage, soy sauce, Maggi seasoning, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir-fry for around 2 minutes.
- Pour in cooking wine and coconut juice and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add green onions and stir lightly before serving.