Panda Stamps Bento

16 comments


I got the idea to make these cheese panda stamps out of the blue. I was looking at my collection of bento cutters, then I noticed that if I combined my bear cutter and bunny cutter together, I would be able to make a standing bear/panda. Do look at the tutorial below, it's pretty simple. Click the picture to make it bigger, in case that you can't read the instructions.

TUTORIAL






The panda stamps are lying on top of rice which I steamed with chopped carrots and dashi stock. The other box contains two fried panko shrimps, tamagoyaki filled with green onions and imitation crab, salad, mac n cheese and a few pieces of strawberries.







Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and full of delicious foods. Love the stamp idea Sin! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! panda.. so cute i really want to eat those food but i think i'll ruin the cuteness of your bento. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CG, the panda stamps look wonderful. It's also such an unusual idea (at least for me!). Your tamagoyaki looks so appetising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking awesome


    Aarthi
    http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bento Mastery At Work! Georgeously creative! You inspire me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insanely cute and I love your filled tamago! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can this food looks so cute. i really like it promise :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I'm always so jealous of your bentos and creativity! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cute CG! I love your colorful tamagoyaki! I made it for the post which will come the end of this month. NOT like your colorful one though...just traditional kind. I'm loving yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gaahh! so cute! so creative and thanks for the effort of your tutorial hahas!
    bento bento :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god, combining cutters FTW! *feverishly digs around in her long-forgotten, dusty box of cutters* >_>
    Do you pickle your salads, by the way? JustBento often uses a juzu-based dressing, and personally I'm a fan of the Chinese cucumber pickle (vinegar, salt, sugar, garlic, chili). Do you use something similar?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should definitely use cutters when making bento, they would make your life so much easier...:-) ! I think the salad here wasn't pickled - I don't remember anymore, it's too long ago ;), but I do love pickles, especially cucumber and carrot pickles :-) .

    ReplyDelete