Fat Chococat Bento

26 comments



I didn't actually intend to make a fat Chococat. Unfortunately my silly hands made him disproportionately fat. I think next time I should make sure that his body is much smaller than his head and of course I should let him have his slim legs back. This fat Chococat has got gigantic legs, I know...;)!

I made this bento for my (and my husband's) lunch/dinner. We didn't manage to eat everything and the Chococat is still 'alive' and currently he is sleeping in the fridge...;).



Filling: Chococat Onigiri filled with Indonesian fried rice, broccoli, strawberries, grapes, Schwarzwälder (Black Forest) ham wrapped green beans, meat patties, sausage tulips, fish balls, sugar snap peas and mandarin.

Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

26 comments:

  1. So creative! Love the Chococat! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,very,very beautiful!you have so much imagination !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! You are very talented. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this is the cutest bento box I have ever discovered on your site!! love it!!! and they are not fat at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just looks SO cute...very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply awesome! Very creative indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hadohhhh....sinnnnnn.......speechless aku liatin bento2 mu!! keren bangettttt.....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's soo fantastic...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very cute...you're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha a cat with fat thighs ;) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this bento looks awesome. once again you are bento queen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are really good at doing bento!

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooo cute! waht lovely and niwork you made! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fat chococat looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still can't get over how talented you are!! Adorable cat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very creative!!! Looks awesome and a visual treat...

    Do visit me @
    http://valarskitchen-basics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The chococat is so cute and have chubby legs, now I wonder how he got chubby if he doesn't have a mouth? Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's so adorable! well chococat is supposed to have thicker legs, to support his body! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like this bento in particular because it is made out of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your fat chocat is so cute! haha totally adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Katerina - The Chococat is not made out of chocolate, it's just his name ;). It's actually made out of fried rice wrapped with roasted seaweed.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the gigantic legs are cute! ;) I like the idea that he's wrapped in seaweed to represent his colour, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think your Chococat looks fantastic (fat legs and all) he's so cute! Your bento is so full of color. You are such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute!
    Liebe Grüße
    Rumiko

    ReplyDelete