Polar Bear Sandwich Bento

16 comments


This was my husband's lunch, rye/wholemeal sandwich decorated with cheddar & goat cheese daisies and mozzarella polar bears. If you are not that into quail eggs, mini mozzarella cheese can be a good alternative.



I used my fondant cutters to make the cheese daisies and cucumber ivy-leaves. The sandwich is filled with smoked ham, deli chicken breast, cucumber and tomato slices and lettuce.



That's it for now. Have a great weekend, everyone. I hope you're not too glued in front of the TV watching the Royal Wedding...!



Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments:

  1. Wow simply amazing...cute visual treat...love the colorful daisies n healthy ...
    Sanyukta
    http://creativesanyukta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! Brilliant Bento! :) And I was totally glued. I woke up at 230am my time to go watch the Royal Wedding live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extermely beautiful looking preparation dear. Looks so cute.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors in this bento!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiny smiling mouthes. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute polar bears & pretty flowers! Shall try out your great idea of using cheese the next time, provided my girls want it... :D
    Have a great wkends! Cheers! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo wonderfully cute ;-). I love those mozarella bears ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really made me smile just to look at it. Can you imagine how happy I would be if it was sitting in front of me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your bentos so much fun not sure my hubby would take this to work though he he hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously your husband is one lucky guy. You put such love in that sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  11. una preciosa preparación rica y saludable ,eres una artista una maravilla de elaboración,cariños y abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que monada jejej, una verdadera maravilla.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOO cute! By the way CG, your husband eats this super cute lunch at work?! LOL. He is lucky to have a wife like you! SO MUCH LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Nami - No, he didn't ;). We normally eat out bento meals at home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, this is too pretty, not feel like want to eat them,hehehe...

    ReplyDelete