This bento box is also microwave and dishwasher safe, but you should remove the plastic lids before you put the bento box in the microwave.
The top box is filled with several pieces of grapes and strawberries, lettuce border, two pieces of mini Cordon Bleu, two ham roses and one slice of tamagoyaki.
Simple Duck Fried Rice - serves 2
- 1 cup cooked rice (better when one day old)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 grams roasted duck breast, cut into cubes (I like buying pre-made duck breast to save time)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Heat up your wok to high. Add 2 tbs oil.
- Add duck breast and fish sauce and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Quickly toss in the rice, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce. Stir fry for another 1 minute.
- Push rice to one side of the wok and make scrambled egg on the other side.
- Mix rice and scrambled egg well.
- Add chopped green onions and white pepper and stir well before serving.