This time I made Rilakkuma (the brown bear), Korilakkuma (the white bear) and Kiroiitori (the chick) together. All three onigiris are filled with prawn tempura, mayonnaise and a bit of lettuce. Rilakkuma is coloured with soy sauce and Kiroiitori with turmeric powder. Next to the bento box is store-bought spaghetti' ice cream - actually simply vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce and a sprinkle of chopped white chocolate. I love spaghetti ice cream because I think it looks so cool ;).
I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself now, but honestly, at the moment I can't think of anything, so for the time being please look at this link where I have written 7 random things about myself in the past.
I'd like to pass on these 3 awards to these amazing people:
- Coraine from Life is like a long life journey
- Tata from Bonita's Cooking and Bento Wonderland
- Yenny from Mommy of Twins
- Lyntrinix from My Lil Messy & Cheeky
- Yuli from Mama Elaine's Cooking Adventure
- Nami from Just One Cookbook
- Yummychunklet from Yummy Chunklet
- Gloria from Canela Kitchen
- NMC from Bento Nono
- Sissi from With a Glass
Have a great weekend, everyone :D)!