Prawn Tempura Udon Noodle Soup

8 comments
Prawn tempura is my favourite topping for udon noodle soup. At the moment I am trying not to eat too much deep fried stuff, but I guess 2 pieces of prawn tempura aren't that bad...;).




Prawn Tempura Udon Noodle Soup

Serves 1

Ingredients

Calories

200 g udon

230

2 prawn tempura

120

1 boiled egg

70

2 tsp dashi granules

20

1 tbs soy sauce

10

1 tbs mirin

21?

400 ml hot water

0

¼ cup chopped green onions

7

Shichimi Togarashi (Japanese 7-spice powder)

?

TOTAL

478 calories per serving


Refer to this recipe if you want to make your own tempura.



What to do
  • Cook udon noodles according to package instructions.
  • In a separate bowl, add 1 tbs soy sauce, 1 tbs mirin, 2 tsp dashi powder.
  • When the udon is cooked, add it into the bowl with 400 ml hot water.
  • Garnish with 1 boiled egg, 2 prawn tempura, green onions and Shichimi Togarashi.



Bookmark and Share

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. A very Japanese noodle...looks very delicious...mmmm. Love the prawn tempura. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tempura udon very much because of the prawns. So I don't want to look at the calories ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dish is so picture perfect, it looks unreal. I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah byk yg yumi2 di sini...

    itu ngitung kalori caranya gimana??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh tempura! my favorite! but i never dream of making tempura myself (scared of deep frying opps~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just used the Jap 7 spice powder on my salad noodle today :D...yummy Udon noodles you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prawn tempera ! love them with noodle or alone.
    My sisters loves the Jap 7 seasoning on salad and rice.
    Your bowl of noodles looks lovely :)
    Thank you,
    Lisa
    CookNg Sisters

    ReplyDelete