Ingredients - serves 1
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 125 g Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil + 1 tbs dried basil (if you have fresh basil, it's even better)
- 1 sunny-side-up fried egg
- A dash of black pepper
- Arrange the tomato and Mozzarella slices nicely. Drizzle with olive oil+dried basil.
- Add lettuce, fried egg and sprinkle a dash of black pepper.
- 200 g chicken breast
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- A dash of sugar and pepper
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and pepper together.
- Dip the chicken breast in the mayonnaise mixture, turning to coat.
- Coat the chicken breast with breadcrumbs.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes.