This salad is very easy to make because you don't have to do much cooking at all. The only thing you have to prepare is the breaded baked chicken (preparation time just around 5 minutes - and I got the idea from here) and the sunny-side up fried egg.
Ingredients - serves 1
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 125 g Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil + 1 tbs dried basil (if you have fresh basil, it's even better)
- 1 sunny-side-up fried egg
- A dash of black pepper
- Arrange the tomato and Mozzarella slices nicely. Drizzle with olive oil+dried basil.
- Add lettuce, fried egg and sprinkle a dash of black pepper.
- 200 g chicken breast
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- A dash of sugar and pepper
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and pepper together.
- Dip the chicken breast in the mayonnaise mixture, turning to coat.
- Coat the chicken breast with breadcrumbs.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes.