Ingredients - serves 2
- 400 g Udon noodles
- 250 g ground pork
- 100 chopped mushrooms
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 3 tbs 'Fried pork with chili in oil' (click my previous Szechuan noodles recipe to see what it is.)
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Frozen meatballs
- Boiled shrimps and eggs - optional
- Chopped green onions and fried onions for garnish
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a wok.
- Toss in the ground pork and mushrooms and stir fry until slightly brown.
- Add fish sauce, 'fried pork with chili in oil', oyster sauce and pepper.
- Simmer the meat sauce, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
- Place cooked udon noodles in a bowl. Top with the meat sauce, cooked meatballs, shrimps and eggs. Garnish with green onions and fried onions.
Have a lovely evening and see you all tomorrow :)!