Linguine in Spicy Mushroom Sauce with Prawns

7 comments
I thought that pasta would only taste good with meat, that's why I never dared to cook meatless pasta. But, last week I challenged myself to make pasta with seafood, especially after I saw some mouthwatering crab linguine pictures in some websites. However, since I didn't have crab, I used prawns instead. I was amazed by how good the pasta turned out. The pictures below might not do justice to how well the linguine actually really tasted.




Ingredients
  • 250 g linguine, boiled till al dente
Creamy Mushroom Sauce with Prawns
  • 2 tbs olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tomato, chopped
  • 2 tbs tomato paste/concentrate
  • 250 ml cream
  • 1-2 tbs Sambal oelek
  • 100 ml white wine
  • 100 g prawns
  • 200 g champignon
  • Dried oregano
  • Maggi/Knorr chicken granule to taste
  • Sugar and black pepper to taste
Garnish
  • Boiled water spinach
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Sun-dried tomatoes

Serve the linguine with the sauce. Garnish with parmesan cheese, boiled water spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.





Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. I am darn sure that this pasta dish tastes heavenly! I need more water spinach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prawn and mushroom sauce. This dish must be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waduhh Sinta , aku mau donk . itu prawn bikin ileran .. bertaburan keju lagi he222
    Tmp Dimsum all you can eat :
    SAMUDRA di BRI
    TAIPAN WTC MangDu
    SANDS MangDU Square
    MING Setiabudi Bldg .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the east-west flavours. Your seafood pasta looks delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mhmmm lecker. Das Rezept werde ich gleich heute Abend ausprobieren. Du hast übrigens einen sehr schönen Blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and delicious! Must try one of these days! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do we can get sambel oelek?

    ReplyDelete