Mandu Rice Noodle Soup

Leave a Comment
As you know from my previous post, I made a lot of mandu (korean dumplings) today. During the last few days I had eaten quite some pan-fried dumplings, that's why I didn't want to pan-fry the mandu anymore. I wanted something different...


Since I am also a very avid soup lover, I decided to make a rice noodle soup with mandu. For the stock I used beef stock that I made yesterday (I boiled 1 kg of beef with ca. 1.5 litres of water) and then I added a dash of salt, pepper, 2 slices of ginger, 1/2 tsp of sugar and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Since just eating a noodle soup with dumplings would be boring, I also added some chopped green onions, bean sprouts, bok choy and fried onions for garnish. This soup was very tasty... And it's quite healthy too, considering that everything is boiled, except the fried onion, which is optional.

Rice noodles (at the bottom, you can't see), boiled mandu, bok choy, bean sprouts, green onions and fried onions


Add the delicious beef stock



The rice noodles finally show up...!




Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment