Tiger Sammy & Sushi Picnic Bento

8 comments


Sammy and sushi bento today...:). This bento was quite easy to assemble, the hardest part was making the cheese/nori tiger. When I was in school I was never good at craft, I somehow never managed to cut out things perfectly, I wasn't even able to draw straight lines with my ruler....;). It's funny how I love making character bento now...!

The sammies are filled with smoked ham, cucumber and tomato slices, mayo and cheese and the sushi rolls with crispy chicken, mayo and lettuce. There are also two mini peppers, two cherry tomatoes, two slices of orange and a strawberry. Next to the bento, you can see a cup of bubble tea, my favourite drink ever :D)!




Tonight I'll post some pictures of my husband's non-cute bento lunch from yesterday :). Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.


Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You're really inspired us with so much creation of yours. How I love to have some of those sushi and drink the bubble tea :) happy week ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the Way, I'm giving you an award. It's nice if you drop by and pick it up, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that tiger slice is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been afraid of making rolls with nori inside and not outside, they look beautiful, but much more difficult. The tiger is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did post, but it's not that fancy :)
    http://mashia-freshcook.blogspot.com/2011/05/bento-1-boiled-egg-fresh-salad.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tiger is outstanding! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tiger is so cute! You have lots of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Sammy looks like Shimajiro (Japanese educational program character) that my kids love. I'm going to have to show this after their nap. Heheee. Great work CG!

    ReplyDelete